Professional software registration tool
Serial Key Generator is application created for software developers who want to protect their applications by serial key registration. Just in a few clicks you are able to generate serial keys for your C# .NET, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java applications. It's easy to use, fast and with the lowest price on the market! All this makes Serial Key Generator the No.1 authoring tool for thousands of developers around the world. Try it!
20% off till Oct 15 2014
What's new & improved in v6.0?
- Serial Key Generator 64 bit now available! (MS Access Database Engine 2010 x64 required). Customers get both 32 & 64 bit versions for the same price!
- Better performance and increased serial key limit to 2 million serial keys (64 bit edition).
- Source code generator for MS SQL online validation - C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java.
- MSSQLRegistration component for Delphi & C++ Builder.
- Memory leak fixed in TRegistrationFile component.
- Validate, add and delete serial keys from MS SQL server.
- Example projects for MS SQL server validation (C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java).
- Updated help and documentation, new demonstration video.
- Note: Registered users can register v6.0 (32 & 64 bit) using the same serial key as for the previous version.
- Generate serial keys using custom number of columns and characters per column.
- Serial keys can contain uppercase and/or lowercase charactes and/or numbers.
- Generate up to 2 million serial keys in one turn (1 million with 32 bit version of SKG).
- Export serial keys to CSV, TXT documents.
- Import serial keys from CSV, TXT documents.
- Export serial keys to MySQL and MS SQL databases (SQL Query generator).
- Export serial keys to encrypted registration files (SHA-512).
- Update encrypted registration files (add new serial keys, delete or validate existing serial keys).
- Source code generator for encrypted registration files supporting C#.NET, Visual Basic .NET, C++ Builder, Delphi and Java applications.
- Source code generator for MS SQL online validation supporting C#, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, C++ Builder and Java.
- TRegistrationFile and TMSSQLRegistration components for Delphi & C++ Builder.
- Validate, add and delete serial keys from MS SQL server. Documentation and example projects for VB .NET, C# .NET, C++ Builder, Delphi and Java.
- No external dll's needed!
- Lifetime free upgrades!
Please note: Our Serial Key Generator is a developer tool that helps developers to generate and integrate serial keys into their own software. It is not intended to generate illegal serial keys for other software like MS Windows, MS Office etc...
(introduction, .NET & VCL integration)
Using MS SQL Online Validation
Q: What is Serial Key Generator?
A: It is a software intended for software developers who want to protect their applications by serial key registration.
Q: Can I generate serial keys for MS Windows, MS Office etc…?
A: No. Serial Key Generator is not a software that generates illegal serial keys for other software products.
Q: Do I get both 32 & 64 bit versions of Serial Key Generator upon purchase?
A: Yes. Both versions are included for the same price. You can use the same serial key to register both versions of the product.
Q: Do I pay any additional updates or new version releases?
A: No. Once you buy Serial Key Generator you get all future versions and updates for free.
Q: How can I validate serial keys from inside my application?
A: Serial keys can be stored in encrypted registration files (for offline validation) or in MS SQL Server database (for online validation). In both cases Serial Key Generator can generate a full source code needed by your application to perform serial key validation.
Q: What type of encryption is used?
A: Serial keys are encrypted using SHA2-512 hash algorithm with additional salt (ID string). This is a one-way encryption algorithm that ensures your serial keys cannot be decrypted into original form.
- To contact us about any questions regarding our products please use: email@example.com
- For existing costumers we also provide support using: firstname.lastname@example.org